Ventilation

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

There's Something About Elvis

Two of you are convinced you are Elvis, and you’re both wrong. But clearly, there’s something about Elvis that makes everyone want to be him.

All you know about him is what I have written in this blog. Let’s recap:

(1) He knows his issues and keeps them under control.
(2) He contributed to these theories by being the way he is.
(3) I don’t know what his root sin is.
(4) He likes balance.

And that is all that I have made clear. You would have to be reading between my lines to realize the rest.

I suspect it is his self-control that you like. I have said before that we all love to be or feel in control. You like the idea of being someone who controls himself. More specifically, you want to be someone who controls your issues, and therefore you like and want to be Elvis. Interesting.

1 Comments:

  • actually i just like ELVIS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home